Introducing the “Do It Yourself Feasibility Study Toolkit”
Are you ready to roll up your sleeves to do your own feasibility study, and just need help getting started, and some guidance along the way?
After conducting dozens of feasibility studies for food businesses of all kinds, New Venture Advisors now offers a Do It Yourself Feasibility Study Toolkit to enable and empower teams to conduct effective feasibility studies on their own.
The DIY Toolkit equips you with NVA’s 10-step work plan, and includes more than 50 how-to guides, worksheets, templates and examples to guide you through everything from organizing your team to making the go/no-go decision. New Venture Advisors provides coaching support throughout the project, and supplies the financial analyses you need to evaluate the potential of your envisioned enterprise.
Built for Food Businesses:
- food hubs
- kitchen incubators
- commercial kitchens
- produce processing
- more coming soon
The DIY Toolkit Contains:
- 10-step work plan that makes it simple to plan, manage and track progress
- 10 how-to guides to help you through each step and major task
- 23 worksheets and templates to organize your work and findings
- 15 examples to illustrate key tasks and communications
- 7 custom components where NVA’s expertise is needed most
- 7 hours of coaching with an NVA expert to help you from start to finish
Sign up now for a free 15-minute consultation to see if the DIY Toolkit is right for you.