Marketing Specialist is primarily an internal role, planning and implementing NVA’s marketing initiatives. Marketing platforms include email campaigns, social media channels, blog, website and client stewardship projects.
- 4+ years food industry experience required
- Social media strategy and implementation experience required
- Experience managing a content calendar required
- Strong organizational and time management skills required
- Undergraduate degree required; graduate degree in related field preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Manage current social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn; consider strategies to expand to new channels
- Contribute to the development of the current content calendar for blog and newsletters
- Follow industry news to keep NVA team informed and contribute content to the monthly News Brief
- Write content for blog, newsletters and website as needed
- Monitor and report on performance across all marketing platforms
- Assist in designing and implementing special campaigns and stewardship projects as needed
Please submit writing samples with resume and letter of introduction.